Tuesday, June 1, 2010

True to My Name

My posts are coming to an end, but let's face it, there was no way I was going to let you get away without seeing a some of the sizable share that our pugs had in our wedding photos...

Sometimes I wonder if my dad wishes I had been born as a pug instead of a girl

She looks sleepy, but is actually pissed off that it took so long before someone turned the camera on her, where it belongs

Even the pugs' *toy* enjoyed the limelight

Who wouldn't smile while holding a pug?

Oh yeah, they look pleased

My heart is about to burst. Just burst.

Lest you think we're out of our minds, the three pugs on the left belong to my sister and her husband, and the two on the right belong to me and Kevin

When we were choosing a venue, it was essential that the venue accommodate our dogs--if not for the actual ceremony, at least for the lodging.  If a venue did not allow dogs, it was ruthlessly chopped off the list with no regrets.  It warms the cockles of my heart (and I didn't even know my heart had cockles) to look back at these photos and remember the joy and comfort the pugs brought to our wedding day.

This question has been asked many times, but what are you doing, if anything, to include your pets in the wedding?

All photos courtesy of CK Hwang/39 East Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment