Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does this Angle Make Me Look Like a Chipmunk?

Our cable shorted out for a little bit last weekend which induced a few minutes of total heart-arresting panic and would have been cause for great outrage and angry phone calls except that there was a happy consequence.  It happened to freeze on a split second from Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals.  RR has no qualms using exaggerated hand and facial expressions to emphasize every syllable.

So this is what was up on our TV for 5 minutes:


Closer?


Heehee.  I would make a lot of fun of this except for the fact that it reminds me of too many candid photos of myself where I am making the same or similar expression.  But I can *think* whatever I want. Silent thoughts. Heehee.

6 comments:

  1. 'this is what I think of my cooking'

    'is the boogie in my left nostril or the right?'

    'look ma! the botox worked!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! That reminds me of my niece, Faryn. She LOVES that creepy show yo gabba gabba, so I asked her if she would want to be on it, and she said. "No, because I don't want people to pause me." She's 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Pug, you are so funny! That is a hilarious capture there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!!! I snorted out loud when I saw this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just tickles me because I'm not a huge Rachel fan. I mean, if she's gonna say EVOO all the time, why follow it up with it's definition? Defeats the purpose! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete