Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Melting...Just Melting...

It's been hot here.  Very hot. And humid.  I haven't been cooking that much, partly because it's too hot to cook, but also because it's hard to cook when you're melting.

Just take a look at the effects of this muggy weather.

Can't lift head, momma. So heavy.  Everything is melting.

Okay, momma, now you're squeezing too hard.

The heat is oppressing me into absolute torpor.

The humidity makes my wrinkles swell.  Do they look too big to you?

I'm officially melted.  Only copious amounts of blueberries shoved into my mouth can save me at this point.  I'll just leave you with that nugget of knowledge.

13 comments:

  1. Those photos are too cute! And yes, it's been ridiculously hot here too - my husband and I have resorted to grilling EVERYTHING we eat, just so we never have to turn the oven on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, the little puggy wrinkles just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, so cute! I just want to smooosh that lil' face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little puggy wrinkles! Get those pups some A/C stat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor thing! It's kind of adorable though. Is that cruel? heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. That face, OMG. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smooshie. i smooshies them in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no! what a cute face! treatment for pug edema = frozen kong filled with yogurt, pb and blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. do their wrinkles really swell? that's so sad! poor puggies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh! heart is melting from cuteness! poor pugs XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. RIKKI COME TO ME I WILL SAVE YOU FROM YOUR EVIL SQUEEZING MAMA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww poor swellled pug! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww....too cute! I just want to smoosh that little puggy face (in a gentle, loving way...you know what I mean.)

    ReplyDelete